If you are looking to optimize your website to attract more customers, you can get a lot of valuable information from online resources.
However, planning the right SEO strategy for your business can be challenging, especially if you are starting from scratch.
Well, here are seven best SEO books you should read if you want to become an expert in SEO.
1. SEO Fitness Workbook, 2016 Edition: The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization Success on Google by: Jason McDonald
If you are new to SEO, this guide will certainly come in handy. The book was not written only for the professionals, it is also entertaining and engaging.
Reading this book will introduce you to many theories, and there are worksheets where you can apply what you have learned. The book primarily teaches newbies the importance of adopting a SEO mindset to ensure they achieve the desired results.
2. The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization by: Eric Enge, Stephan Spencer, and Jessie C. Stricchiola
Have you been searching for a comprehensive guide that will teach you all you need to know about SEO?
Well, this is the right book for you. The author uses detailed examples and handy screenshots to make these concepts easier to understand.
3. SEO Made Easy: Everything You Need to Know About SEO and Nothing More by Evan Bailyn
By reading this book, you will find out that learning SEO is easier than you thought.
You will learn essential topics such as how keywords work, building trust, and the best way to leverage content. The strategies in this book is what many SEO companies use in their SEO services.
4. SEO Like I’m 5: The Beginner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization by Matthew Capala
This is a great guide for anyone looking to learn SEO from scratch. The book is written with lots of images and colorful screenshots, which make it easy to understand even complex concepts.
5. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies 3rd Editionby: Bruce Clay
While this book is particularly lengthy, the author presents the concepts in an accessible way to ensure they are easily understood. Topics include keyword strategy, link building, basic search engine knowledge and much more.
6. Guide to Link Building by: Eric Ward & Garrett French
Most marketers agree that link building can be extremely challenging. This easy-to-read handbook will provide effective strategies that will help you direct relevant links back to your website.
7. X: The Experience When Business Meets Design – Brian Solis
The author understands that creating the best user design is critical to keep users on your page. It also has a great impact on the success of your websites’ SEO strategy.
Reading these books can help you understand how you can implement best SEO practices to grow your business. You can take notes and find out how you can align them with you own marketing strategy.